Have you lost your motivation for practice?
This is the fourth in a special series of episodes on how to tackle the biggest sticking points in your music learning. We recently surveyed our audience to learn about their experiences with music practice. The results were astounding! Across several hundred responses, we found a handful of really common and painfully frustrating practice issues – including, “I feel bad because I don’t practice enough”
To answer these big burning questions, we invited Gregg Goodhart, The Learning Coach, back on the show. Gregg is a leading expert on how to apply all of the latest scientific research and understanding of how the brain learns to skill acquisition, including in music.
After watching this episode you’ll regain your enthusiasm for learning music.
Subscribe For Future Episodes! Apple Podcasts
Full Show Notes and Transcript: Episode 235
Links and Resources
• Learn Music Faster
• Gregg Goodhart – Learning Coach
• What is a Practiclass? Sax, cello, guitar, The Le…
• Learn Like A Genius – Piano Practiclass (Full), H…
• Musicality Now - How to Learn Like a Genius, with…
• Musicality Now - The Truth About Talent, with Pro…
• Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi - Flow: The Psychology of…
• Carol S. Dweck - Mindset: The New Psychology of S…
• Barry J. Zimmerman - Dart Throwing Study
Enjoying the show? Please consider rating and reviewing it! Click here to rate and review