02: Go Pro – 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre Review and Insights
In today’s episode I break down the 7 steps (or skills) that you are going to need to master in order to become a professional in network marketing. The good news is that these skills are very easy to master! They are not complicated! They will however take you focused and targeting time.
The 7 Steps / Skills are:
1- Finding Prospects
2- Inviting prospects to learn about your products or opportunity
3- Presenting your products or opportunity to your prospects
4- Following up with your prospects
5- Helping your prospects become customers or distributors
6- Helping your new distributor get started right
7- Promoting events CLICK HERE to check out the Go Pro Book by Eric Wo…
OUTLINE of this episode of the Network Marketing Mastery Podcast:
- [0:02] Matt’s introduction to episode 2!
- [1:47] Invite to subscribe, rate and review the podcast / Go Pro books giveaway – CLICK HERE for details.
- [3:02] Invite to join the Network Marketing Mastery Facebook Group.
- [4:07] The 7 skills/steps to becoming a network marketing professional.
- [6:00] 1 – Finding prospects.
- [11:26] 2 – Inviting prospects to learn about your product or opportunity.
- [14:51] 3 – Presenting your products or opportunity to your prospects.
- [15:47] 4 – Following up with your prospects.
- [18:19] 5 – Helping your prospects become customers or distributors.
- [21:30] 6 – Helping your new distributor get started right.
- [23:34] 7 – Promoting events.
- [26:12] Final announcements and Invitation to listen to Episode 3
The post 02: Go Pro – 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketi…
appeared first on Matt Mindset