On this episode of Not Another! Real Estate Investing Podcast (co-hosted by Brian Davis, of Offer Automation and Davis Real Estate, and Dan Riendeau), your hosts chat with Drew Sygit, the Michigan-based property investor and manager who’s using online freelancers to revolutionize his business, Royal Rose Properties.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How Drew Sygit used his background in the mortgage industry to become a successful property investor and manager (0:21)
- All the tools Drew has used to make his property management business as efficient as possible – and how automation can allow you to expand your side hustle while working full time (2:56)
- The biggest mistakes investors make in rapidly-changing cities like Detroit (6:36)
- How focusing on property management can lead to great property investment deals (10:47)
- How Tim Ferriss’s The 4-Hour Workweek inspired Drew to start hiring virtual assistants from across the world (11:30)
- Several options for sourcing online contractors from the Philippines – and what can be accomplished for $3 – 6/hour (13:35)
- How to overcome issues caused by cultural differences between virtual coworkers (19:23)
- Why Royal Rose Properties uses RingCentral to manage their virtual team (20:21)
Got feedback for our podcast team? Want more info about real estate investment? Looking for a real estate partner in Connecticut? Just want to learn more about Brian Davis and Offer Automation? Get in touch with Brian by phone at (860) 919-6996 or by email at [email protected]
, or find us online at http://www.OfferAutomation.com. You can also find Drew Sygit and Royal Rose Properties online at http://www.royalroseproperties.com
Catch up on previous episodes of your new favorite podcast, Not Another! Real Estate Investing Podcast, on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDg952QTPbLEHRFwq…
) or SoundCloud (https://soundcloud.com/brian-davis-741151344
). We’re also on iTunes/Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great content about real estate investing, property management, hiring and managing freelancers, entrepreneurship, building wealth, and more!