On this episode, NA!REP host Brian Davis (of Davis Real Estate, LLC and Offer Automation) interviews content marketing expert Ryan Hanley (Chief Marketing Officer of TrustedChoice.com and Agency Nation and host of the Content Warfare podcast). Ryan provides valuable info about how to make content marketing work for you – even if you’re strapped for time or cash.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How Ryan Hanley went from unsuccessful insurance salesman to marketing maven (1:22)
- What inspired Ryan to use the Internet to grow his business – as early as 2008 (5:50)
- Why content creation can be as easy as answering the questions you’re asked every day (7:58)
- How content marketing can replace traditional sales methods – and make it easy to sell more (9:30)
- How a scene from the movie Pulp Fiction relates to content marketing (14:10)
- How making 100 two-minute videos changed Ryan’s career forever (14:42)
- The secret to revolutionizing your business in just 35 minutes a day (17:25)
- The hardest part of content marketing (21:04)
- Specific ways for real estate investors to use content marketing to generate great leads (23:00)
- How you can use your marketing money wisely – and truly connect with potential buyers (25:15)
- The important lessons Brian has learned from Darren Hardy’s book The Compound Effect (http://a.co/fEMZiwO
Listen to past episodes of Not Another! Real Estate Podcast on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDg952QTPbLEHRFwq…
) or SoundCloud (https://soundcloud.com/brian-davis-741151344
). We’re also on iTunes and Google Play.
Got feedback for our podcast team? Seeking more info about content marketing? Need a real estate partner in Connecticut? Just want to learn more about Brian Davis and Offer Automation? Get in touch with Brian by phone at (860) 919-6996 or by email at [email protected]
, or find us online at http://www.OfferAutomation.com. You can also find Ryan Hanley at http://www.RyanHanley.com.