On this episode of NA!REIP, hosts Brian Davis (of Offer Automation and Davis Real Estate, LLC) and Dan Riendeau chat with Internet marketing master Matt Bertram (Interim COO/Digital Marketing Strategist at eWebResults and co-host of The Unknown Secrets of Internet Marketing SEO podcast). Matt gives helpful Internet marketing advice to real estate investors and even walks us through his best practices for starting a digital marketing campaign.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How Matt Betram became a digital marketing expert (0:47)
- Recent changes in the world of Internet marketing (1:46)
- Why Matt started his SEO (search engine optimization) podcast, The Unknown Secrets of Internet Marketing (2:55)
- Matt’s top marketing tips for real estate investors (4:04)
- How real estate investors can determine the most effective SEO terms – and improve their conversion rates (5:45)
- The pros and cons of Google and Facebook marketing – and how to consider SEO vs. PPC (pay-per-click) (9:22)
- Matt’s best “re-marketing” strategy for reviving dead leads (13:13)
- How to figure out who your advertising should target– and why an “authority content strategy” can be a good choice for real estate investors (17:20)
- How you can use a minor search engine to get major results (20:51)
- Matt’s best practices for starting a new digital marketing campaign (22:26)
- Why Internet marketing is the best option for advertisers (23:23)
- What Brian learned from Mike Michalowicz’s book The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field (http://a.co/hcNUByI
Catch up on previous episodes of Not Another! Real Estate Investing Podcast on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDg952QTPbLEHRFwq…
) or SoundCloud (https://soundcloud.com/brian-davis-741151344
). We’re also on iTunes and Google Play. You can also find Matt Bertram’s SEO podcast, The Unknown Secrets of Digital Marketing, on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Got a question, request, or comment for our podcast team? Need more info about web-based marketing? Seeking a real estate partner in Connecticut?
Just want to learn more about Brian Davis and Offer Automation? Get in touch with Brian by phone at (860) 919-6996 or by email at [email protected]
, or find us online at http://www.OfferAutomation.com.