On this episode of Not Another! Real Estate Investing podcast, your co-hosts, Brian Davis (of Offer Automation and Davis Real Estate, LLC) and Dan Riendeau chat with multifamily investing expert Gino Barbaro. Along with his business partner, Jake Stenziano, Gino owns and manages over 900 residential units. He also runs Jake and Gino – a real estate education company – and co-hosts the podcast Wheelbarrow Profits. Gino gives listeners some hard-won wisdom and provides helpful advice for anyone trying to make more money on their own terms.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why Gino Barbaro and Jake Stenziano left the “rat race” and went into real estate (0:58)
- The mistakes Gino made in his Italian restaurant – and his big lesson for small business owners (2:56)
- How training as a life coach led Gino to multifamily investing (4:23)
- Gino’s biggest real estate investment missteps – and what he learned from them (5:54)
- All the details of Jake and Gino’s first multifamily deal (7:02)
- Jake and Gino’s acquisition strategy – and how their portfolio grew to 900+ units (8:48)
- The role of real estate agents and brokers in multifamily real estate (11:06)
- Why real estate education has been so important to Gino (13:50)
- How Jake and Gino add value to their properties (14:43)
- Jake and Gino’s surprising marketing strategies (16:36)
- The future of Jake and Gino’s portfolio (18:40)
- Why Gino’s teenage son is reading Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad (http://a.co/ctygv3C
) – and why Gino suggests Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich (http://a.co/6FcBfTV
- Why Brian thinks everyone should read Gary Vaynerchuk’s Crush It! (http://a.co/7vpGLvc
Don’t forget to catch up on previous episodes of Not Another! Real Estate Investing Podcast on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDg952QTPbLEHRFwq…
) or SoundCloud (https://soundcloud.com/brian-davis-741151344
). We’re also on iTunes and Google Play.
Got feedback for our podcast team? Want more info about multifamily investing or real estate investing in general? Seeking a real estate partner in Connecticut? Just want to learn more about Brian Davis and Offer Automation? Get in touch with Brian by phone at (860) 919-6996 or by email at [email protected]
, or find us online at http://www.OfferAutomation.com. You can also find Gino at http://www.JakeandGino.com.