On this episode of Not Another! Real Estate Investing podcast, your host, Brian Davis (of Offer Automation and Davis Real Estate, LLC), interviews John Lee Dumas, the visionary behind popular business podcast Entrepreneurs on Fire. JLD has interviewed over 2,000 successful entrepreneurs on the podcast, and he’s sharing what he’s learned with you.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Brian and co-host Dan Riendeau’s key takeaways from our interview with John Lee Dumas (1:03)
- Why content creation and automating his business are so important to Brian (it goes far beyond real estate) (1:51)
- The three attributes an amazing entrepreneur should have, as observed by John Lee Dumas (6:31)
- All about John Lee Dumas’s (free!) solution for struggling entrepreneurs, 3 Hours to Your BIG Idea – and why you should check it out (7:50)
- John Lee Dumas’s top four questions to help you turn your business around (8:41)
- The two best choices John Lee Dumas made early in his career (10:09)
- Why it’s difficult for a new content marketer to find their “Zone of Fire,” as JLD puts it – and why it’s so important that you do (12:00)
- How to get the most bang for your marketing buck – and the social media platform John Lee Dumas calls “a huge Wild West” (13:47)
- How John Lee Dumas really makes money with social media (15:54)
You can catch up on previous episodes of Not Another! Real Estate Investing Podcast on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDg952QTPbLEHRFwq…
) or SoundCloud (https://soundcloud.com/brian-davis-741151344
). We’re also on iTunes and Google Play.
Got feedback for our podcast team? Want more info about content marketing – and how to turn your business around or get it off the ground? Seeking a real estate partner in Connecticut? Just want to learn more about Brian Davis and Offer Automation? Get in touch with Brian by phone at (860) 919-6996 or by email at [email protected]
, or find us online at http://www.OfferAutomation.com. You can also find John Lee Dumas at http://www.EOfire.com and http://www.YourBigIdea.io.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great content about real estate investing, marketing, entrepreneurship, and more!