Continuing our deconstruction of the worldview of Dr. Jordan Peterson, we discuss how Peterson was heavily influenced by the depth psychologist Carl Jung. As we delve into the psychology of Carl Jung, we reveal how Jung used psychological concepts as a convenient cloak for his underlying pagan beliefs. We expose Jung's anti-Christian perspective and describe how Jordan Peterson continues to promote Jung's pagan worldview through his books, lectures and interviews. Join us for a stimulating conversation about phallic gods, bizarre dreams, demonic visions, turds falling from heaven and much more!
- Jung, C. G., (1961/1989). Memories, dreams, reflections. Vintage.
- Jung, C. G., (2009). The red book.
- Noll, R. (1997). The Aryan Christ: The Secret Life of Carl Jung.
- Peterson, J.B. (2018). 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos.
- Day, V. (2018). Jordanetics: A Journey into the mind of humanity's greatest thinker