Episode 180 - Tough Mudder announced several changes to this year's team competition at World's Toughest Mudder. We got Nolan Kombol on the phone as quickly as we could. Nolan's been with Tough Mudder since July of 2010. His current title is Senior Director of Product, which means, he and his team are responsible for your on course experience and all of the obstacles that go with it.
We go into the new changes and answer some questions including:
- What is the total payout for a winning team that crosses 100 miles?
- Legionnaire status: Is it laps or event days?
- Do two Tough Mudder Halves equal a Whole?
The second half of the episode has us sit down with 2015 WTM male champ Chad Trammell to talk about last year's wild ride, what his plans are for this year, and some ideas he has that could make WTM much more interesting.
Today's episode is sponsored by BoneFrog Challenge
– ORM10 gets you $10 off all 2016 races. Rugged Maniac
– $5 off when you use the code PODCAST. Mud Hero
– Mud Hero events are some of the best in Canada. Code ORM16 saves $5 on all events.