The secret is out. Remainiacs has a new name – but the same team and the same commitment to dispelling the misery of politics with humour and sharp analysis. On OH GOD, WHAT NOW? this week: There’s no such thing as a free lunch (if you’re a poor kid). The Taming of the Feral Tory Intake. Why the Far Right is actually on the fade across Europe. And as a new podcast era dawns, our panel look to how the future really, really could be better.
- “We are now the insurgents. Let’s embrace it” – Alex Andreou
- “The spirit of Remainiacs isn’t going anywhere” – Naomi Smith
- “There’s nothing paternalistic about Boris Johnson. And that’s not just because we don’t know how many children he’s got.” – Ros Taylor
- “COVID has created a paradoxical situation where Liberals are in favour of control and closing borders” – Naomi Smith
- “The Conservatives keep going back to this muscle memory for what they did in the 1980s.” – Ian Dunt
- “We now have this weird mix of and anti-masking. Let us breathe only the germs of our own people!” – Naomi Smith
Last chance to can get 10% off Ian Dunt’s new book How To Be A Liberal using this link
. Just add 'HTBAL10' on checkout. Offer ends Oct 30.
Presented by Dorian Lynskey with Ros Taylor, Naomi Smith, Ian Dunt and Alex Andreou. Produced by Andrew Harrison. Assistant producers: Jacob Archbold and Jelena Sofronijevic. Audio production by Alex Rees. Oh God, What Now? is a Podmasters production.
for privacy and opt-out information.