How parentpreneurs are balancing business and family, prioritizing their families, and overcoming the obstacles of starting and growing a business.
I am Jodi Chaffee
I’m part of a movement of entrepreneurs who put their family and freedom first.
• We redefine success on our terms.
• We put our families first in a world that breaks them down.
• We question the status quo and base our decisions on trust rather than fear.
• We don’t rely on dogmatic customs created in a dead era. We are bent on uncovering truths and to set aside judgments and opinions.
• We are committed to designing our lives around our unique vision and values prepared to make room for creativity and innovation.
• We deliberately seek after constructive ways to cope and recover.
• Our families and tribes are rooted in principles of mindfulness and trust, free of judgement and shame.
• We are not casual about our relationships or the use of our time and talents.
• We make time for our families and put systems in place for growth and communication without fear of failure or pressure to conform.
• We take ownership of our lives, embrace failure as an opportunity to grow, and don’t make excuses.
• We have a mission to fulfill and we find purpose and meaning in the pursuit of living out that mission.
Launching December 2, 2019