This week on Overtime, we look back at 2020 and think: has it really been as bad as it feels? How has it affected design? Plus, dig into the meaning of diverse creative content
, and why it'll be more important than ever in 2021. Then, writer Kelly Small stops by to share their secrets on creating a more ethical and conscious creative career, so you don't have to sell your dang soul, am I right? Let's go.
- [00:10] Host Meg Lewis introduces the episode
- [02:01] Fast Company: 2020 Was a Terrible Year for Everything Except Gaming (https://tinyurl.com/y6xh84lw)
- [09:03] How to create more diverse creative content in 2021
- [15:03] Meg talks to Kelly Small about their new book, “The Conscious Creative: Practical Ethics for Purposeful Work”
- Links mentioned in this episode:
- Thanks to the sponsors of this episode:
- Leave some feedback:
- What do you think about our new format? Please let us know in the comments below!
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
- Connect with us:
- Meg Lewis
- Kelly Small
- Interested in sponsoring this rad podcast?