This week on Overtime, you asked and I’m going to do it—I finally
acknowledge Smucker’s unexpected new logo redesign. Plus, we talk about why building communities is so important right now and how to start making friends with your design peers. Then, have you ever thought about starting a podcast? We answer all of your burning questions around what the heck you should even talk about, how you’re supposed to edit it, and why you should even start one in the first place. Get a little pep talk on creating some awesome content, because designers can be great podcasters too!
- [00:10] Host Meg Lewis introduces the episode
- [02:22] Akron Beacon Journal: J.M. Smucker’s New Corporate Identity Grows Beyond Jams and Jellies (https://tinyurl.com/yynubtaw)
- [09:28] The importance of building community, big or small
- [16:23] Should you start your own podcast?
- Links mentioned in this episode:
- Thanks to the sponsors of this episode:
- Leave some feedback:
- What do you think about our new format? Please let us know in the comments below!
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
- Connect with us:
- Meg Lewis
- Interested in sponsoring this rad podcast?