Janoah van Kekem is a public speaker, Vedic meditation teacher and mindset facilitator. One thing he claims not to be is a spiritual guru levitating around in a robe! For years, he was under the impression that mediation and mindset practices were about clearing your thoughts which he says is impossible.
He takes this approach to normalising mediation, so that he can share it with as many people as possible, and interestingly as a tool to help men navigate the modern world. He says so many people are missing out due to the lack of understanding or resistance from the stigma that mediation can have.
In this episode we chat through:
- Janoahs personal journey with mediation
- A new paradigm for supporting men with ancient tools
- Vedic meditation and how it differs from other types of meditation
- The impact mediation can have on everyday life
- Why meditation is so beneficial for entrepreneurs
Loving the poddy and hungry for more? Awesome. Be sure to follow me on Insta for daily nuggets of wisdom, and MAKE SURE you subscribe to our newsletter, to get plenty of weekly bonus bits you won’t find here on the podcast…theownerscollective.com Need a kickstart?
Download my free guide to starting and scaling your business over at theownerscollective.com/startandscale