Rachel Mounsey is a lawyer, small business owner, entrepreneur and creative, who combines her skills and passions to help conscientious, creative businesses to legally protect ALL of their hard work, so they have the comfort, clarity and confidence to scale for long term success.
In this podcast, we discuss the importance of legal at every stage of your business. We dive into the issues Rachel sees in start-up & scale-ups, and the things we can put in place today to mitigate our risk.
Legal doesn’t have to be dry or boring! We love Rachel’s approach and how she turns legal from being scary & confusing to digestible and doable!
We dive into:
- Our mindset around legal for our business, and why it’s so important.
- The non-negotiable legal requirements for businesses.
- The most common legal issues that emerge in start ups
- The most common legal issues that emerge in scale ups
- Examples of legal issues businesses are faced, and what we can do to mitigate the risk.
- Things you can implement today to protect yourself & your business.
We're featuring this episode to introduce our Business 101 Series
to celebrate the release of our Launching Legends
program, which is our essential Business Basics course covering everything from business setup and systems through to making money and marketing - so that you startup the right way.
For more details on our launching Legends program head to https://theownerscollective.com/launchinglegends
and use the code PODCASTFRIENDS to grab $20 off!