While many of us are cringing at Instagram’s latest feature release of Reels, my guest today tells us that it’s here to stay BUT there are creative ways we can bring this feature to life (without having to dance awkwardly and point at floating text).
Bonnie Paterson is an entrepreneur, business owner and Instagram marketing specialist who founded Isla Social, a multi-service digital marketing agency to give women the tools to succeed online.
In this episode we talk through:
- The continued growth and engagement of the Instagram platform.
- The benefits of using Reels and how to get creative with bringing them to life.
- The ‘do’s’ and don’ts of Reels.
- Why IG Stories are still VERY important for engagement.
- Why not to forget about your feed posts right now.
- How hashtags are working (but differently than before).
- How often and where to post inside Instagram for the greatest traction.
Loving the poddy and hungry for more? Awesome. Be sure to follow me on Insta for daily nuggets of wisdom, and MAKE SURE you subscribe to our newsletter, to get plenty of weekly bonus bits you won’t find here on the podcast…theownerscollective.com
Need a kickstart?
Download my free guide to starting and scaling your business over at theownerscollective.com/startandscale