Bonnie Paterson is an entrepreneur, business owner and Instagram marketing specialist who founded Isla Social, a multi-service digital marketing agency to give women the tools to succeed online.
If you're just starting out, or need some serious direction on social media, this episode is for you. Bonnie helps us break down what's involved in starting a business on social media and how to set up your Instagram for success.
We dive in to:
- The social channels to focus on as a business when you are starting out.
- Bonnie’s top tips for setting up a business profile on Instagram.
- How often should we be posting on Instagram.
- Key stats & metrics we should be tracking each month.
- Bonnie’s favourite apps to use to streamline your social media scheduling.
We're featuring this episode to introduce our Business 101 Series
to celebrate the release of our Launching Legends
program, which is our essential Business Basics course covering everything from business setup and systems through to making money and marketing - so that you startup the right way.
For more details on our launching Legends program head to https://theownerscollective.com/launchinglegends
and use the code PODCASTFRIENDS to grab $20 off!