This week we’re welcoming back Sylvia Inks to the show! As a Personal Finance Coach and author of the book, Small Business Finance for the Busy Entrepreneur
, Sylvia’s mission is to help small business owners make more money to create and grow profitable businesses. On this week’s show, Sylvia shares her productivity tips and ignites an in-depth conversation on how each of us can strategize our next steps, in order to create forward momentum towards profitability.
In this episode, you’ll hear us discuss our methods of accomplishing necessary tasks, balancing relationships and your business, and how to take control of your finances in order to level up in your career.
- Volunteering your time and practicing your presentation skills
- Tell people what you do. Do not be shy!
- Financial Advisor vs Financial Coach
- To- Do List Debt and Productivity Hacks
- The 2-Minute Rule: “If any takes two minutes…. Get it done NOW!”
- Accomplishing High Priority/ Non-Negotiable Tasks to break out of “paralysis by analysis”
- Theme your weekdays to set purpose and create momentum in your week
- Navigating relationships and your business schedules
- Determining when you can afford to hire help, for your business
- The different ways to pay yourself as a small business owner
The name of the game is STRATEGY. You must focus very specifically on your goals, non-negotiable tasks, and the direction you want to go in order to be successful with your small business. It’s not enough to create a list of To-Do tasks and work several hours a week. You have to deliberately accomplish high priority tasks and become financially responsible, in order to change your life.
Paychecks & Balances
Website: https://paychecksandbalances.com/ https://www.patreon.com/paybalances
Twitter: https://twitter.com/paybalances?lang=en Sylvia Inks