Adam Braun started Pencils of Promise in 2008 with $25 in a Bank Account. He has overseen the growth of that Not For Profit to raise over $30 million and build 325 schools in South and Central America and Africa and counting. He has recently replaced himself as CEO so that he can start on some new projects. In this episode:
- The lessons learned through building Pencils of Promise over the Past 8 Years
- The truth about earning an income whilst building a Not For Profit
- Why investing you own capital should be your first step
- The importance of Social Proof
- How to take yourself/your ego out of asking for help/support
- And so much more!