Ilan met Jesse Yandell on his recent visit to Fort Bragg. Jesse is a Soldier who is currently transitioning back into civilian life. Jesse joined the US Army straight out of school at 18 and quickly worked out he wanted something more than the regular Army. He has spent 20 Years as a part of the Elite Rangers. He has some amazing skills and a totally different outlook on many aspects of entrepreneurship that he is sharing here and can make a huge difference in your life today! In this episode:
- Why transitioning from Soldier to Civilian is really difficult and so many get it wrong!
- Why the things that really scare 99.9% of entrepreneurs excite Jesse and the insight that can create for you
- Why you should do the routine things routinely
- What it means to be a Servant Leader and the benefits that creates
- The Power of Visualization
- And so much more!