After a week off, it's time for a bumper edition of Podcast Pending! "Adolf Hitler and the Philosopher's Stone"
- Brian gives his review for Joss Whedon's "Much Ado About Nothing". (1:00))
- Ciaran got a look at "Place Beyond The Pines". (7:00)
- Brian has also been playing through the new Tomb Raider game. Is it any good? (9:30)
- Does playing games on a harder difficulty give you a better experience? (11:30)
- The Podcast crew is divided over Brink and the Borderlands series. (19:20)
- In honour of Hugo Chavez, we see if we can decide who was the most successful dictator. (26:00)
- Quite a good explanation of Hitler as a dictator, using the Harry Potter series. (29:20)
- What do you enjoy. that everyone seems to hate or make fun of? (36:18)
- Shaun tells us why Supernatural is a guilty tv pleasure. (38:45)
- Thomas defends going to the cinema alone. (40:00)
- Thomas makes an attempt to defend watching wrestling. (44:00)
This week's panel are Thomas Atkins, Shaun McGuinness, David Roche, Ciaran Shanahan and Brian Cullen.
Contains some use of strong language.
Please feel free to recommend a topic or question for the next podcast!