Matt Luongo is the architect behind the tBTC project, brining BTC to Ethereum, and has strong convictions about the roles that Bitcoin and Ethereum have.
Matt considers Bitcoin as the monetary standard, and Ethereum as purely a place for technical innovation and experimentation, and draws a pretty clear line for these things.
He is a lead of the tBTC project, in order to get tBTC onto Ethereum, and allow Bitcoin the Money, to leverage Ethereum the Technology.
We also touch on the topic of tBTC governance, and the experiment that tBTC has (successfully?) run with a form of 'minimal viable governance' over the system.
Please rate and share the podcast!
- You can find us @POVCryptopod on Twitter.
- David Hoffman on Twitter and Medium @TrustlessState
- Christian Keroles on Twitter @ck_SNARKs
- [Guest] Matt Luongo on Twitter @mhluongo
- Alto IRA -The leading platform for individuals to invest in alternative assets with IRA savings, Visit www.altoira.com/povcrypto for more information.