If you say your favorite part about traveling is going through security checkpoints and twiddling your thumbs through annoying 9 hour layovers, then you're a liar. Tune in as Fred and Jeremy share their advice on how to have the best airport experience possible; making the most out of a bad situation.
In This Episode
- 01:15 Fred's initial Thailand experiences
- 04:01 Tortuga updates - Rain cover!
- 05:37 A teaser for Episode 19
- 07:06 Reviews
- 12:04 Do Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check!
- 17:53 The downside of Global Entry
- 19:46 Dressing for long flights
- 22:53 The minimum bar for travel clothing
- 24:38 Jeremy's travel shoe admission
- 26:12 Jet-lag tips
- 32:49 Word to the Wise
People On This Episode
Links from This Episode
Word to the Wise
- Jeremy: Amazon Cloud Drive - Unlimited photo storage (FREE for Prime members!)
- Fred: Song Exploder - Podcast where musicians explain how one of their songs came to be (both lyrically and instrumentally)
Win a $100 Tortuga Backpacks Gift Card
Every month we give away a $100 gift card to someone who subscribes to and reviews the podcast. Subscribers, ratings, and reviews are how the show gets ranked in podcast directories and found by more travelers. We appreciate your help spreading the word about Power Trip.
- Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, email, or your podcatcher of choice with our RSS feed.
- Leave a review in iTunes.
- Fill out this form after you've done both for a chance to win a gift card.
Feedback and Questions
If you have any feedback about the show or questions for us to answer on the air, email: podcast at tortuga backpacks dotcom.