The Paradise Pack is a discounted combination of travel resources, pooling together some of the biggest experts in travel and location independence. Fred and Jeremy welcome back the creators of the Paradise Pack, Travis Sherry and Jason Moore, to discuss partnerships in detail: from how to pick the right partners to establishing a win-win working relationship.
In This Episode
- 03:59 Why partnerships can be unproductive
- 06:06 Why we say no to most partnerships
- 07:50 Picking the right people
- 12:18 Start with people you know
- 13:00 Explain how it can be win:win
- 16:25 Travis and Jason
- 17:24 The Paradise Pack
- 20:51 What went wrong the first time?
- 25:19 Give yourself time to prep
- 27:24 How Travis and Jason picked partners
- 30:07 What makes it a win:win for your partnerships?
- 33:04 Advice for reaching out to potential partners
- 37:46 Word to the Wise
People On This Episode
Links from This Episode
Word to the Wise
Win a $100 Tortuga Backpacks Gift Card
Every month we give away a $100 gift card to someone who subscribes to and reviews the podcast. Subscribers, ratings, and reviews are how the show gets ranked in podcast directories and found by more travelers. We appreciate your help spreading the word about Power Trip.
- Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, email, or your podcatcher of choice with our RSS feed.
- Leave a review in iTunes.
- Fill out this form after you've done both for a chance to win a gift card.
Feedback and Questions
If you have any feedback about the show or questions for us to answer on the air, email: podcast at tortuga backpacks dotcom.