Gentlemen, are you tired of burning holes in your dress shirts with the iron? Or burning a hole in your pocket from dry-cleaning bills? If so, your problem is now solved! Fred and Jeremy interview Kevin Lavelle who started Mizzen+Main, a company who took performance fabrics to a new level with their moisture wicking, wrinkle-free dress shirts; something we think would be a great addition to any gentleman's travel wardrobe. Listen to Mizzen+Main's success story and how the right advertisement can make all the difference.
In This Episode
- 05:58 Meet Kevin Lavelle
- 07:00 Scratching your own itch
- 10:28 The Story behind the name
- 12:18 The "Aha moment"
- 14:34 Any co-founders?
- 17:10 Mizzen+Main as travel clothing
- 19:51 Travel as an influence
- 22:48 Tim Ferris effect
- 30:32 Advertising with other podcasts
- 31:13 Word to the Wise
People On This Episode
Links from This Episode
Word to the Wise
Win a $100 Tortuga Backpacks Gift Card
Every month we give away a $100 gift card to someone who subscribes to and reviews the podcast. Subscribers, ratings, and reviews are how the show gets ranked in podcast directories and found by more travelers. We appreciate your help spreading the word about Power Trip.
- Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, email, or your podcatcher of choice with our RSS feed.
- Leave a review in iTunes.
- Fill out this form after you've done both for a chance to win a gift card.
Feedback and Questions
If you have any feedback about the show or questions for us to answer on the air, email: podcast at tortuga backpacks dotcom.