Every week we ask listeners to send us an email regarding their podcast feedback or any questions they may have about travel or entrepreneurship. Today, Fred and Jeremy open up the mailbag and read a handful of emails on the air. So if you have a question about Tortuga, about travel, or any ol' thing (don't be afraid to get personal), drop us a line and your question/comment could be read live!
In This Episode
- 03:19 Survey results - send us some specific topics by email
- 04:51 Letter 1: Language prep before traveling
- 10:24 Letter 2: Mileage runs
- 13:37 Letter 3: Being asked to gate check bags on smaller flights
- 17:09 Letter 4: San Sebastian
- 21:15 Letter 5: Checking bags becoming the norm for lost revenue
- 24:10 Letter 6: How do you handle reimbursement for company retreats?
- 29:45 Letter 7: Help me convert my family to carry on travel!
- 35:46 Word to the Wise
People On This Episode
Links from This Episode
Word to the Wise
Win a $100 Tortuga Backpacks Gift Card
Every month we give away a $100 gift card to someone who subscribes to and reviews the podcast. Subscribers, ratings, and reviews are how the show gets ranked in podcast directories and found by more travelers. We appreciate your help spreading the word about Power Trip.
- Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, email, or your podcatcher of choice with our RSS feed.
- Leave a review in iTunes.
- Fill out this form after you've done both for a chance to win a gift card.
Feedback and Questions
If you have any feedback about the show or questions for us to answer on the air, email: podcast at tortuga backpacks dotcom.