Would you put a price on saving time? Fred shares his favorite travel hack - one that not only makes getting back into the US from international travel faster and easier, but it also allows you to breeze past that cringe-worthy security line in US airports. There's an extra treat on this episode as well: Jeremy interviews Nick Loper from Side Hustle, who shares even more tips to help people make extra money on the side or work from the road.
In This Episode
- 05:07 Tortuga updates - we've got a new team member!
- 08:09 TSA Precheck
- 14:32 How to register for TSA Precheck
- 15:53 Global Entry
- 19:32 Meet Nick Loper
- 22:07 What jobs can people do on the road?
- 26:33 Why Nick decided to go off the grid
- 34:32 Nick's #1 travel tip
- 35:44 Word to the Wise
People On This Episode
Links from This Episode
Word to the Wise
Win a $100 Tortuga Backpacks Gift Card
Every month we give away a $100 gift card to someone who subscribes to and reviews the podcast. Subscribers, ratings, and reviews are how the show gets ranked in podcast directories and found by more travelers. We appreciate your help spreading the word about Power Trip.
- Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, email, or your podcatcher of choice with our RSS feed.
- Leave a review in iTunes.
- Fill out this form after you've done both for a chance to win a gift card.
Feedback and Questions
If you have any feedback about the show or questions for us to answer on the air, email: podcast at tortuga backpacks dotcom.