In this episode, Scott Jackman
talks with Mike Wilson
from Veritas Farm Management
about creating a digital farming strategy.By doing this, the grower is laying out a purposeful path implementing for a precision ag program.
- Assign responsibility
- Take stock in your GPS enabled equipment
- Evaluate the different data layers you currently have for your farm.
- Evaluate your yield and the accuracy of your past VR scripts
- Identify each software you use
- Simplify simplify simplify
- Only fix a few things each year.
- Start fixing the “low hanging fruit.”
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Episode 2 - How to create a digital farming strategy". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.