What is carb sensitivity? How do you know if you're carb sensitive? In today's episode, we're answering listener questions about carbs, sugar addiction, the best foods when you're on a budget and much more!
Questions tackled in today's episode include:
- How can you tell the difference between being sluggish from something you ate and not getting quality sleep. I'm struggling with knowing if I'm getting enough/quality sleep.
- I've listened to your episode on Identity Journaling but after I answer the questions,I'm not sure where to go with it. What do I do with my answers to the questions?
- If I take your advice and ask myself, "What is possible?", what do I do with the answer?
- What I struggle with most, I identify as "sugar addiction". I know that I would be healthier if I never ate refined sugar, but it's a mind game where I feel deprived instead of feeling elated that I'm choosing to do good things for myself. I just don't know how to get out of my own head.
- I have no willpower. I listen to your podcasts and although they are so good, nothing is helping me. I lose 2-3lbs and then go on a blitz of eating poorly. At 58years old, I don’t think anything will help me.
- How can you tell if you are sensitive to carbs or not?
- What are the best nutritious foods available for a person currently living pay check to paycheck?
Resources for Carb Sensitivity Wired to Eat by Robb Wolf Primal Potential Episode 316 on Wired to Eat Carb Sensitivity Program by Dr. Natasha Turner Primal Potential Q&A 2: What's Your Carb Tolerance Get on the Wait List for the Summer 2019 12 Weeks …
Resources for Eating on a Budget Thrive Market 21 Day Sugar Detox Salmon Cake Recipe Episode 066: Eating Healthy on a Budget Episode 116: 5 Meals Under $1.99 Join the Primal Potential Facebook group
! Follow Elizabeth on Instagram https://primalpotential.com/588/