Ken Hume is a Director at James Alexander, who have been a successful estate agents in Norbury for over 20 years. Although Ken works in a very competitive industry, he has managed to stay in business, and prosper, through three recessions due to his emphasis on positivity and the local community – and a knack for finding opportunity in the silver lining of a storm cloud.
- [3:30] How to take a negative situation and turn it into a positive business opportunity.
- [8:40] The relationship between your attitude and your success.
- [14:50] Why attitude and emotions are more important than expertise, even in hiring.
- [17:00] Why does James Alexander use video and social media to engage the local community, and how important is it?
- [23:40] What does Ken struggle with in a social media and video world?
Production & Development for Producing Positivity by Podcast Masters