In today's episode we have collected the very best from the interviews we've done with founders in 2019.
- Mathilde Collin, CEO of Front, shared lessons on building a strong company culture and talked about the questions she asks when hiring.
- Sahil Lavingia, founder and CEO of Gumroad, told the story of founding the company and explained some of the challenges that come with taking venture capital.
- Sharmadean Reid, founder of Beautystack, talked about the unique way she ran her fundraising process, the power of storytelling, and had some great tips for entrepreneurs raising capital.
- Delane Parnell, founder and CEO of PlayVS, talked about failure and how facing adversity early in his career helped him build PlayVS.
- David Heinemeier Hansson,co-founder and CTO of Basecamp, talked about how to build a sustainable company and why “small is not a stepping stone.”
We'll be back with Season 3 in January!
Thanks for listening! Be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
, Google Podcasts
, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts. ?