(#138) What’s the best program for muscle building?
What can you do to improve mobility, especially if you’re an “older” athlete?
Is stretching effective before or after training?
These are some of the questions I’ll cover this week on the show.
And, I’ll share the unbelievable story I’ve never told before on the show about how I used to train as a bodybuilder.
Here’s more of what you’ll hear about:
- What “mobility” approach I used prior to getting started with Weightlifting
- Mobility programs I recommend
- How to care for your hands during high volume training
- The big secret to keeping your hands in good condition
- Bodyweight training – is it as “effective” as kettlebells and barbells?
- Is there are proven technique for hypertrophy?
- The specific high volume approach I used to train as a bodybuilder
- The best program for hypertrophy? The truth
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER
To learn more about the Kettlebell Domination program and see it it’s a fit for you – go to RdellaTraining.com/dominate
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
Get the NEW 36 page TRAINING MISTAKES Guide with valuable training tips for long term success – get it now at RdellaTraining.com/mistakes
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online, helping people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
If you enjoyed this, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.
Scott Iardella, MPT, CSCS writes about training methods to optimize health and performance. If you enjoyed this article, join a strong and growing community of passionate fitness enthusiasts and subscribe below to get a ton of cool, free stuff! Subscribe at RdellaTraining.com/join
and get your FREE Report and Resource Guide.