(#135) Martine Kerr is this week’s podcast guest in a different type of interview that’s loaded with exceptional content and training insights.
Martine is a StrongFirst
Team Leader and Level II Kettlebell Instructor.
She’s got an amazing background and unique story about how she got into the fitness industry and started her business, KultFitness
This is NOT a typical interview and here’s why…
In this interview, Martine and I cover the 7 major kettlebell mistakes in an awesome “you go – I go” discussion.
We each cover what we feel are the most common mistakes in a unique dialogue session that I’ve never done before on the podcast – and I’m sure you’ll get a ton of valuable tips from this one!
Here’s what you learn about this week:
- Hear about Martine’s latest key learnings in movement and performance
- What it’s like to be a trainer in Dubai (where Martine lives)
- How she segments her group training experiences
- The easy progression to the kettlebell snatch
- Why her studio is a reflection of her – her this unique story
- What equipment she has beyond the kettlebells
- How she ultimately landed in the fitness industry (after being an international banker)
- The big reason she became a trainer
- How she makes such awesome instagram videos
- What is KULT fitness – it’s not what you think
- Her “kettlebell” story – how she got started
- Her real life experience with gluteal amnesia
- The “7 mistakes” discussion – you’ve got to hear this!
- Her current favorite book
- How she sees herself training in 10 years from now
- How she gets better as a coach
- Her big closing advice…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/reviewSUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNESSUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER
If you’re committed to taking your training to the next level, check out the Kettlebell Performance Seminar coming this September in South Florida. Click here for full information
. Registration cut-off is on 9/20 – don’t wait to register!
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online helping people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
If you enjoyed this, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.
Scott Iardella, MPT, CSCS writes about training methods to optimize health and performance. If you enjoyed this article, join a strong and growing community of passionate fitness enthusiasts and subscribe below to get a ton of cool, free stuff! Subscribe at RdellaTraining.com/join
and get your FREE Report and Resource Guide.