The wonderful, Jen Sinkler, is the featured guest this week on the podcast.
Jen is a true fitness professional who’s evolved through years of training experience.
She’s a writer, coach, and self-proclaimed fitness eclectic with a unique approach to fitness and performance.
She’s also a successful strength athlete and fitness influencer who’s making a difference.
I’m very excited to have her join me for an interview that I guarantee you’ll learn from.
Here’s some of what you’ll hear about this week:
- How she got started in fitness (and how she’s evolved through today)
- How her approach is different from most
- A different approach to deadlift programming
- How they use the “Jefferson Lift” at the Movement Minneapolis
- How she got her start in kettlebells
- What her most significant workshops have been
- She explains here unique philosophy
- Her secret to increasing “squat strength”
- The 2 big misconceptions women have about strength training
- Her approach to “goal setting”
- Her big advice – specific to strength training
- The people she looks up to the most in the industry
- The big training question you need to ask yourself
- Learn about Lift Weights Faster 2
- The one thing she wished she knew earlier in her career
- What she says can be done better in the industry
- And, more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/reviewSUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNESSUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
I’ve got recommendation for you. Interested in a high performance, clean coffee? Check out RenegadeRoastingCo.com/scott
Have we connected on Instagram?
Share this valuable episode on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.
A NEW Breakthrough Book, THE EDGE OF STRENGTH is coming this summer. If you’d like to be notified about updates and be the first to know when it’s available, enter your primary email below.
Scott Iardella, MPT, CSCS writes about training methods to optimize health and performance. If you enjoyed this article, join a strong and growing community of passionate fitness enthusiasts and subscribe below to get a ton of cool, free stuff! Subscribe below or go to RdellaTraining.com/join
to get your FREE Report, Kettlebell Impact with 12 of my best Kettlebell Workouts.