In today’s episode we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Why you should not assume your partner wants affection.
- The value of asking this about your relationship, "What would I ask for if I had no fear or judgement?".
- How to communicate about sex in a relationship.
- Changing the culture of sex negativity.
- Treating your sexuality as a gift.
- And much more!
Mike Domitrz is one of the leading experts for transforming our sexual culture to one being built on consent and respect. For over two decades, educators, military, families, colleges and individuals of all have sought out Mike and his impactful programs and speaking engagements. You may have seen him as the featured expert on Dateline NBC's "My Kid Would Never Do That." He is also the founder of the globally recognized "The DATE SAFE Project."
I Do Podcast is also supported by:
Audible: Use the link below, and sign up for a free 30-day trial and one free audiobook download! You will have to enter your CC information, but you can just cancel the trial at the end of the month if you don’t like it and not pay a dime. There are a ton of great relationship audiobooks on Audible.com. Consider downloading The 5 Love Languages for your free download.
If you haven’t already subscribed to I Do Podcast and left us a review on iTunes, that helps us a ton as well Thanks! – Chase and Sarah