In today’s episode we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Why it’s important to know your value and that you are deserving of love.
- The importance of trust and respect in relationships.
- How the Myers Briggs assessment can help you if you are single or in a relationship.
- Challenging what we are socialized to believe about relationships.
- The importance of investing in yourself and your relationship and how to do it.
- And much more!
Sandra Fischer is the creator of Relationship Reveal™: 64 Cards for discovery, skill-building, and growth, a new card game that gets to the heart of what matters in happy, healthy relationships. Using Relationship Reveal is an active, engaging way to explore fears and provides a language to allow for greater vulnerability. Sandra writes for businesses, creates fiction and consults specializing in communications, people development and optimizing organizational effectiveness.
With 25 years of experience working for companies including Microsoft, Amazon and AT&T, her experiences have been as unique and broad as managing the homepage for Amazon to developing an online marketing campaign for a literary novel launch.
I Do Podcast is also supported by:
Audible: Use the link below, and sign up for a free 30-day trial and one free audiobook download! You will have to enter your CC information, but you can just cancel the trial at the end of the month if you don’t like it and not pay a dime. There are a ton of great relationship audiobooks on Audible.com. Consider downloading The 5 Love Languages for your free download.
If you haven’t already subscribed to I Do Podcast and left us a review on iTunes, that helps us a ton as well Thanks! – Chase and Sarah