Understanding how our emotions are made up of energy can help us better navigate our life and relationships. Listen to today's show to gain a deeper understanding for how to cultivate better energy in our lives.
In this episode with Dr. Melanie Dean, we discuss relationship advice
topics that include:
- Understanding energy fields, how our emotions are made of energy and how much of what we communicate with energy is out of our awareness
- Can you be upset and still put out good energy?
- How to dig under your emotions to understand what you're really feeling
- How to interrupt the flow of negative emotions
- The power of positive thinking
- Tapping into your intuition to discover what it is you truly desire
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/294
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.
Sponsors Best Fiends the top-rated, best, mobile puzzle adventure game. Download Best Fiends FREE today on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Reel Paper is Bamboo toilet paper that does good and also feels good and is conveniently delivered to your door. Receive 25% off your first subscriptions when you order at reelpaper.com and use the promo code ADVICE.
Spark My Relationship Course:
Get $100 off our online course. Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock
for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah