Finding love is hard in the best of times. Throw in a pandemic, hookup culture and societal pressures, and finding a great partner can feel like an overwhelming task. Listen to today's show to learn how to approach this new way of dating in the best way possible.
In this episode with Damona Hoffman, we discuss relationship advice
topics that include:
- Why you should develop a Covid dating strategy
- How to create a profile that will lead to good potential partners
- Tools to help navigate first date awkwardness
- Visualization exercises to help you find a great partner
- Cultivating abundance in order to succeed in your dating life
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/288
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.
Spark My Relationship Course:
Get $100 off our online course. Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock
for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah