Relationships require us to look at ourselves and work to understand our past and how it shapes us today. We often get caught up in what we want, need and expect from our partner, but need to look within first. Listen to today's show to learn how to do this important work.
In this episode with Dr. Alexandra Solomon
, we discuss relationship advice
topics that include:
- How to look at our family system and how we were raised to understand how it can affect the present
- Understanding what happens inside of us when our partner annoys or bothers us
- Writing exercise that will help you gain a deeper understanding of a present conflict
- How to become an ally for our partners healing
- How the healthiest and happiest relationships function best
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/279
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.
BetterHelp: Get help on your own time and at your own pace. Get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO. AndStillIVote.org
: Join the fight for voting rights today! Paid for by The Leadership Conference Education Fund.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah