Conflict and friction are inevitable aspects of any human relationship. Understanding how to deal with conflict and even use it to your advantage can help you navigate your relationship better. Listen to today's episode to learn how.
In this episode with Bill O'Herron, we discuss relationship advice
topics that include:
- The importance of understanding where the most friction in your relationship is coming from
- How friction can be a catalyst for growth
- The importance of creating healing for ourselves so we don't pass along the pain to future generations
- Listening to your body to feel where your negative emotions resonate and how to deal with them
- How to deal with negative emotions
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/280
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.
: Join the fight for voting rights today! Paid for by The Leadership Conference Education Fund. Headspace: You deserve to feel happier, and Headspace is meditation made simple. Visit Headspace.com/IDO for a FREE one-month trial with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah