Whenever we ask the R|M community for questions, they range from lighthearted and practical to thought-provoking and theological, which makes the AUA show something special. In this one-hour episode, Emily and Laura answer listeners’ questions from thoughts about date nights and what kind of cars they drive, to how they encourage their children to pray and how their families handle Santa. We hope as you listen, you’ll see how the gospel applies to everything and how we have freedom in Christ to serve our families in unique ways. RM APPLY QUESTIONS VIEW TRANSCRIPT
[3:37] “What kind of car do you each drive?”
[7:25] “What’s it like living with your parents, Laura? Any tips on clashing with parents?”
[11:40] “Do you guys use essential oils?”
[12:54] “What do you think about forcing your children to hug grandparents/family/strangers?”
[15:19] “What’s your enneagram number?”
[23:54] “How have your husbands been a part of R|M?”
[27:06] “Do you wrestle with the influence you have and how has the Lord guided you in this?”
[33:14] “How do you do date night? How do you strengthen your marriage in the busyness of littles?”
[38:34] “How do you introduce or encourage a toddler to pray?”
[40:41] “How you explain image bearers to young kids?”
[45:50] “I’m using catechisms with my 18-month-old and feeling frustrated. Am I having too high of expectations?”
[48:07] “How do you approach Santa and other non-advent type Christmas traditions? Is this how you handle the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy…”
Articles, Resources and Related Content: Ep. 33: Intentional Motherhood Starts at Day One Ep. 74: Grandparents & the Gospel: Why Do They Ge… Ep. 75: Grandparents & the Gospel: Approach Them … Ep. 77: AUA Fall 2017 Ep. 81: Celebrating Advent with Little Ones Ep. 89: Trillia Newbell: Helping Our Kids Celebra… Ep. 90: Unified With Your Husband: Different Styl… Ep. 92: Learning, Growing, & Changing Our Minds: … Ep. 100: AUA Spring 2018 AUA 2018 Spring Edition FAQs “Cultivating a Healthy Marriage as New Parents”
- Quina Aragon “Our Greatest Ally: God’s Grace for Marital Intim…
- Laura Hardin “Passing Along /our Heritage: Teaching the Gospel…
- Autumn Kern “What Does It Mean to Remember the Gospel?”
- Emily Jensen “What Does It Mean for a Mom to Have Freedom in C…
- Nana Dolce “Five Ways My Mom Invested the Gospel in Me”
- Jaquelle Crowe “Raising Treasure Hunters”
- Stephanie Grayum “Personality Assessments and the Wondrous Knowled…
- Lore Ferguson Wilbert The Enneacast
- Love Thy Neighborhood
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
*Affiliate links used where appropriate. Thanks for supporting this ministry! HELP RISEN MOTHERHOOD CREATE MORE CONTENT LIKE THI…