Want to start a business? Wondering if you should start traveling for your job or pick up an extra shift? Trying to bend and stretch your schedule to make all your opportunities work? Being able to consider new work responsibilities, ministry roles, or creative endeavors isn’t the norm for everyone, but when we have a choice, it’s a huge privilege to steward. In this episode, Emily and Laura discuss how to evaluate new or changing career or ministry opportunities. We’re made to work and use our gifts to pass on the legacy of faith in all we do. By tuning our thoughts to God’s word, we can pursue holiness, count the cost of each decision, and lay down our lives for others. RM APPLY QUESTIONS VIEW TRANSCRIPT
RELATED ARTICLES, RESOURCES, AND CONTENT:
- Leave an iTunes Review & Tutorial on How to Leave an iTunes Review
- Ep. 83: Nikki Daniels: Finding Freedom in Christ … - Risen Motherhood
- Ep. 118: Gray Areas: Personal Conscience in Mothe… - Risen Motherhood
- “When You Don’t Measure Up” - Laura Hardin, Risen Motherhood
- “Every Woman’s Call to Work” - Abigail Dodds, Desiring God
- “Women, Work, and Faith: Five Common Themes” - Bethany Jenkins, TGC
- “The Counter-Cultural Woman: A Fresh Look at Prov… - Revive Our Hearts Series
- “Women, Work, and Our Crisis of Identity” - Carolyn McCulley, Desiring God
- “Women’s Roles and the Great Commission” - Allyson Todd, For the Church
- “The Wonder of Work” Melissa Kruger, TGC
- “When You’re Stuck in a Season You Don’t Want” - Lauren Weir, Words Worth Noting
- “Let Me Be A Woman: A Discussion on Biblical Femi… - Nana Dolce, Aimee Byrd, Brooke Ventura
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
*Affiliate links used where appropriate. Thanks for supporting this ministry!