Screen time can be a hot topic. We wonder, “Is there a formula for the right amount of TV time?” “Is 30 minutes or 45 minutes holier?” “Do you think my kids will be quiet if I put on a show and hide in the kitchen?” But what we need to ask is, “What’s going on in my heart?” In this episode, Emily and Laura share gospel hope for two issues in many moms’ hearts: guilt and fear. Whether you’ve used screen time to avoid the craziness of the day or created a system of rules to guarantee a particular outcome, the gospel meets you there with wisdom and hope. RM APPLY QUESTIONS VIEW TRANSCRIPT
Articles, Resources and Related Content: Risen Motherhood
, & Twitter “Wisely Using Technology”
Tony Reinke on Journeywomen “ERLC Panel discussion: Screen time and family ti…
Trillia Newbell, Jason Thacker, Ben Stuart, Jamie Ivey, Tim Blackmon The Tech-Wise Family,
Andy Crouch This is Our Time,
Trevin Wax “The Tension of Technology: Hope and Fear in the …
Jason Thacker 12 Ways Your Phone is Changing You,
Tony Reinke “Are We Worrying Too Much About Kids on Their Pho…
Trevin Wax “Give Your Children All of Your Attention. Some o…
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
*Affiliate links used where appropriate. Thanks for supporting this ministry!