Our daily schedules are busy, so it’s no wonder we’re surprised when all of a sudden it’s a new season. If we don’t intentionally stop to think about them, they pass us by! In this episode, Emily and Laura share how incorporating gospel reminders into your year can help your family remember God’s sovereignty and story of redemption. It’s not another burden or thing to check off a list, but rather a chance to bring joy into your home as you remember Christ in every season. RM APPLY QUESTIONS VIEW TRANSCRIPT
Articles, Resources and Related Content: R|M Newsletter Sign Up Ep. 42, Making Christmas Traditions Matter Ep. 81, Celebrating Advent with Little Ones Ep. 82, Using Stories to Pass Along the Gospel to… The Church History ABCs: Augustine and 25 Other He…
- Stephen J. Nichols Reformation ABCs: The People, Places, and Things o…
- Stephen J. Nichols Love Came Down at Christmas: Daily Readings for Ad…
- Sinclair Ferguson Come Let Us Adore Him: A Daily Advent Devotional
- Paul David Tripp The Village Church Seasons Book (church calendar/… The Pilgrim’s Progress
- John Bunyan Dangerous Journey: The Story of Pilgrim’s Progress…
- Oliver Hunkin The Chronicles of Narnia
- C.S. Lewis The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings
- J.R.R. Tolkien
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
*Affiliate links used where appropriate. Thanks for supporting this ministry! HELP RISEN MOTHERHOOD CREATE MORE CONTENT LIKE THI…
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Seasons and Rhythms: Incorporating Gospel Reminders Into Your Year | Ep. 111". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.