- COVID-19 effects on technological advancements.
- Ways to keep your employee engagements high even when working virtually.
- How transparency helps a business grow during turbulence?
- Work-Life balance while working from home.
- Employee - Employer boundary setting when working from home.
- The importance of stopping and finding joy in a high-intensity work moment.
- How to stay competitive in a “No Border” recruiting time?
- How is “No Borders” recruiting hurting/helping businesses and employee seekers?
- How come corporates have adopted COVID virtual working this quick? Was this possible before and no actions were taken for it or did COVID gave the ultimate push to “new norm”?
- How to keep your top talent in the house when companies are hiring “without borders”?
- How to differentiate yourself and still get promoted during these times and even negotiate salary?
- Recruiting methods to make sure the new talent fits in with the company mission and vision.
- How to teach the company’s culture to the new talents working virtually?
Lisa is energetic and dynamic, and her presentations are anything but standard – they’re PowerPoint free! Instead, Lisa engages her audience with entertaining anecdotes gained “in the trenches”, incorporates the most current research, trends and best practices while also capturing the “wisdom in the room.” Because of her experience in a variety of industries including executive recruiting, healthcare, industrial sales, and welding, she relates easily to attendees at all levels within the organization.
Ryan’s programs focus on positive workplace culture, inter-generational communication, employee acquisition, engagement, retention, and gratitude strategies (“Grategies”) for personal and professional development. Her down-to-earth approach and willingness to share best practices have proven to be a winning formula for her clients. Ryan’s high energy and enthusiastic keynote and breakout programs, her sense of humor, and passionate delivery are what makes her sessions among the highest rated at national and international conferences, leadership retreats, and annual meetings.
Lisa Ryan currently serves as Immediate Past-President of the National Speakers Association, Ohio Chapter. She received her MBA from Cleveland State University. She has served on many other boards including The American Welding Society, Association for Equipment Manufacturing Professionals, and Toastmasters International.
To learn more about Lisa visit www.lisaryanspeaks.com
. Make sure to also connect with Lisa on LinkedIn HERE
RM PODCAST FL
Facebook: Connect with Romina