Podchaser Logo

Rugby League Guru Podcast

A daily Sports and Rugby podcast
Good podcast? Give it some love!

Episodes of Rugby League Guru Podcast

Full podcast with Jackson Hastings drops on Wednesday morning, one not to be missed!  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
My reaction to Fox League's article from last week trying to predict each teams premiership window.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
My thoughts on the best side steps in Rugby League over the last 30 years off the back of our Instagram post last night with the NRL Roast.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
How would our game look today if Ricky didn't get injured in 1993?  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Answering 3 of your questions today from our IG story a few days ago.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Our chat from Instagram live last night answering everyones questions.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Pretty impressive stuff to reflect on, what the Panthers have done is incredibly impressive over the last 6 odd years!  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Deep dive into Fox League's article looking into the premiership windows of the Cowboys, Eels, Panthers and Dragons.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Probably the most in-depth chat on my journey on the podcast so far, love how these boys flow on their podcast.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Answering all of your questions that were submitted on our Instagram Story earlier this week.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
The Titans revealed their new emblem today, the response has been very mixed!  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Had a great time on the Big Stiff Podcast, talking all things 2022 NRL and a review of a few footy teams in 2021.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
My live reaction to Fox Sports article this week on the premiership windows of all the NRL Teams.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
BJ Leilua has taken to social media once again to openly bag more people that have done nothing but try to help him and give him an opportunity when no one else would. This doesn't overly shock me.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-ou
A deep dive int0 James Tedesco's chances of a big SC season in 2022, a season that was overshadowed by Tom Trbojevic but Teddy was still incredibly impressive and will be again in 2022.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out informatio
All of my tips for starting and then growing your podcast.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Fox League dropped an article today talking about the Premiership windows of each clubI give my live reaction all of these.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Uncle Roasty threw up this post the other day that I shared on my story and asked for your suggestions, I go through all of them here and discuss how I felt about each of these players in a different kit!  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and
The Dolphins will need to come up with some creative ways to recruit players over the next 18 months, less than 20% of the squad will be the stars everyone is talking about at the moment. The key to their success will be the other 80%, depth an
The St George Illawarra Dragons are building one of the deepest squads in the NRL as season 2022 approaches.Will Hook's MoneyBall approach pay dividends for the Red V faithful?  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Sorry about this morning legends, that is on us! We've updated the trivia, let me know how you go  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Full audio from my Instagram Live last night, answering all of your questions.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
All of the signings from the last week, we have movement!  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Interesting storyline, could cause a real domino effect in the NRL halves market.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
A list of players that I believe the Dolphins should be targeting for their inaugural season in 2023.  See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Rate Podcast
Do you host or manage this podcast?
Claim and edit this page to your liking.
Are we missing an episode or update?
Use this to check the RSS feed immediately.