Meet Andy Lambert, Director of Growth and one of the founding team at ContentCal, a Social Media Marketing technology software, that has won several awards since its launch in January 2017.
In this episode, you'll hear how the cofounding team built ContentCal from their content agency and how early product-market-fit conversations were critical.
You'll hear about the lessons Andy learned the hard way from scaling paid traffic way too quickly and what that meant for their business, and the power of referral marketing and word of mouth for startups.
And finally, Andy takes you behind-the-scenes of creating educational funnels using automated webinars to create highly qualified leads.
This is an exceptional episode. Enjoy!
- 02:50 Creating The Perfect Content Marketing Workflow
- 06:00 Focusing On A Minimum Viable Audience
- 08:40 The Feeling When You Got Product Market Fit
- 10:55 Expanding Without Custom Features Built For A Specific Audience
- 14:35 Like Many Startups Within A Startup
- 16:35 Finding The Right Messaging
- 21:45 The Common False Belief About Paid Media
- 26:25 Two Hard Lessons On Paid Media From Experience
- 29:20 Amplifying Customer Reviews
- 34:40 The Full Strategy Behind Delivering Short Courses As Automated Webinars
- 47:35 Next Stage: Going Deeper Into This Educational Orientated Approach
- 50:25 Lightning Questions