Podchaser Logo
Episode from the podcastSANACAST

Sana G, D.C. & G BiZ Talk Vaccines, Big Steppin' and MORE with SF Mayor London Breed

Released Tuesday, 7th September 2021
Good episode? Give it some love!
Sana G, D.C. & G BiZ have vaccine talk with SF Mayor London Breed. With 80% of eligible San Franciscans vaccinated the mayor wants to explain how important getting vaccinated truly is for the remaining 20%. Mayor Breed also talks about her Fillmore roots & plans for SF's future in 2021.
Rate Episode
Do you host or manage this podcast?
Claim and edit this page to your liking.