Today on the podcast we’re bringing you another Foundational Knowledge episode. These episodes are designed to give founders and entrepreneurs practical knowledge and actionable steps to scale both their business and impact. In this episode JT is joined by his Exponential Ventures co-founder, James Wallace (JW). JW is a serial entrepreneur who has created over a dozen successful startups, a 3rd generation marketer, and an exponential technology specialist who started his first tech company in the early 90’s.
In our last episode JT + JW explained the principles of an exponential organization and why they’re able to dramatically outperform traditional organizations. In this episode JT + JW give you the practical instructions on how to implement exponential principles and tools directly into your organization. From leveraged assets and staff-on-demand to the benefits of OKR reporting and how to get to the ONE metric that truly matters in your organization– we’ve got you covered. Grab a notebook and let’s get started!
Interesting Points Covered:
- Exponential levers and how to build them into your company
- Staff-On-Demand: How to find high-skilled specialists and only pay them when you need them
- OKRs: The reporting system that put KPIs to shame
- A list of tools to help you implement exponential systems
- The ONE metric that your business needs to get right so everything else can run smoothly
Interested In Growing Your Business Exponentially? Join the Exponential Ventures email list here: http://exv.ai/podcast
JT + JW’s Links: