Today on the podcast, JT is joined by Philip McKernan. Philip is an author, filmmaker, and inspirational speaker who has shared stages with Richard Branson, Steven Covey, and the Dalai Lama to name a few. He is the founder of the One Last Talk movement and his pioneering philosophy, SoulSet™, equips and empowers people to uncover their gifts and impact the world. Philip has worked with everyone from Olympic athletes to billionaire entrepreneurs and everyone in between.
In this episode JT and Philip talk about practical steps to uncovering your personal ‘why’, the reason it’s critically important to know it clearly, and how you can build a business around it. They also cover the importance of having a personal vision, uncovering your unique superpower (that you probably didn’t realize you have), and the self-imposed handicap most entrepreneurs apply to themselves that holds them back from achieving the life they truly want.
Interesting Points Covered:
- The subconscious blindspot that keeps people from going after what they really want
- Discovering your unique “secret sauce” (aka the thing you’re secretly great at)
- How your location dramatically affects the way you think and answer questions
- Debunking the “I’m doing it for my kids” excuse entrepreneurs hide behind
- How to find what really matters to you, so you can build a life and business around it
Interested In Exponential Companies + Technology? Join the Exponential Ventures email list here: http://exv.ai/podcast